CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

dearest garfield

fakhira aqila binti azahar.
the name really touched my heart.
i've never loved a gurl this much.
sori if i had break a gurl heart b4 but...
iera does really make me feel there's sumting to live for.
siyesly sygg, siyesly.

dearest reader.
the reason i fell for this gurl is soo much.
let list down some i can recall.

1. i remember how 'kerek' she was once that makes me so appreciating her now dat she is mine.

2. i remember how she merajuk when i asked her not to susa2 dtg nilai to teman me blk kepong.

3. i remember how she keep repeating 'babilah kau' to cover up she was blushing like hell. cute dol

4. i remember how she keeps me company when i was so stressed out doing my assignment. she ta makan the whole day. im sori bby :'(

5. i remember how she make up for me when i missed her so much. she gave me dis cute little bottle with lots of love note in it. she calls it, ' ubat rindu ' :D

6. i remember how she wants to say gud luck for my finals exam by making cute little star in a jar. i know she stays up for a long tyme juz to make dat.

7. i remember how she always give me dis happy little ending. :D mwamwa pipi kiri kanan.

8. i remember how she always says dat she is happy with me. n keeps treating me like im the special one.

9. n there's a lot more. cukup la taw yg tue je kan. ;D


alamak, ta cukup plak 10.

die byk buat secare halus lah.
kekdg ta prasan dol. haha.
sori iera. ;D

to fakhira.
u sgt jahat,
perangai cam sial,
buat itu, buat ini, sukati jek.
tp, byk dol u da bwat for me gak :D
i pon jahat gak kan bby.
im sori for being a bad boy.
ta pna pk pasal u.
ta pnah pk hati budi u.
being pushy.
na itu na ini.
im sori fakhira.
i regret it.


but that's juz me.

so konklusi di sini.
kepada si jahat, gemuk, dan berbulu.
i love u so much garfield.
i really do.




pssttt :- nie jek yg terlintas. nanti ade idea, i tulis lg.

1 comments:

naJu' said...

sweet dol kau..ahhaha..brape kali dh aku ckp nh..ahhaha.but couldnt help it maa sbb mmg sweet punn..