CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

quiksilver and aimies! <3

Thursday, 04/03/08

woke up at 1.00 pm. kewl. ahha. fucking hungry. tak sahur pg td. on9 jap n my class is at 2.30. so bgn ter'igt baju tak sidai lg. nak pg sidai tgk2 hujan. no wonder lah tdo sgt sedap sampai nak bangun pon malas. so sidai dalam umah jek. luckily ade washing machine with dryer. spin2 smpi kering2! after dat mandi! siap2 pg klas with my matrix. syg lah matrix. kalo tak dah basah dah. so smpi2, dengar la mr chong merepek di depan. quite ok n i got sum info. ahha. klas abes! blk siap2 nak pg alamanda. SHOPPING! ahha. siap2, naik keta with pojan n pokjak. singgah taman kenanga amek eyra n as. so off to alamanda. jalan2 pg fud court to buka puasa. i ate chicken rice. yummy! after dat pusing2 alamanda. masuk klua masuk klua last2 beli la wallet n beg(murah) quiksilver. on the way back call aimi. ckp kat die beli wallet. then die ckp rugi. ahha. tp die janji nak bg yg baru during my bday. yeay! aimi2, SUMPAH AKOO SAYANG KAW GILE VAVI! nutting much happen during my way back. singgah bank. called my mum n borak2. noneedtoknowisidie. ahha. so anta eira n as blk. n sampai la di rumah n here i am blogging my way. ciao~


here are sum pics.


she is not my gf yet i LOVE this gurl very much!

i tribute dis for aimie. i known her since i was in form 3 if i can recalled. she was a fren of my fren nazu. she msged me one day. i still remember the day clearly though i cant recalled the date. as days goes by we became closer. it is 2004 when she msged me n now is 2008 yet we NEVER yes never met each other. but i think she feels comfortable with me since she shared sum of her probs with me, jokes bout each other, kutuk2 each other even kutuk some things yg tak patut, sori papa ros. ahha. i do feel the same. we had our high n lows yet i dunno y akoo syg kaw gile ok! i dunno wut she feels bout me but as i repeat many tymes, i syg die though die bukan gf saye ok. i promised her to write bout her so here goes aimi. actually i dont really know wut to write bout her. there's lots n lots of happy things bout her. but enuff said she is a very gud fren n siyesly n siyesly wutever happen irsyad will forever syg aimi. i might sounds crazy but i feel like crying writing dis. kekdg kan, i feel like so demanding. aimi2, nak wallet, aimi2, nak topup, aimi2, nak itu, aimi2, nak ini. sumtyme die bg sumtyme tak. most of the tymes yes with the topup. dulu la. tp i never really gave her anything yet die ckp one day, one day. i pon tak taw la. yet die ckp takpe syad akoo tak kesa. tp sumtyme i feel bad. gile demanding wei mamat nie. sori fer me aimi. i really dunno how to repay u. u've been very nice owh. mcm mano ekh? cukup la i tulis yek. tacing lebey plak. after all, our secrets lies between us okayh! siyes rase nak nangis. hahahahaha. enuff said dis is my blog after all. ciao~



0 comments: