CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

berbuka n bercuti

so im having my sweet holiday ryte now. BOSAN! so i'll be rarely updating my blog since my day will be almost the same evryday. but to tell u, i had berbuka with my frens on saturday. it was an awesome day. had my buka with fariq, faisal, sheikh, poknik, que, izhan, razi, n pijan. kam was there but he never joined us duirng berbuka. he was in hassan cafe while we had our buka at BIDARA. i booked the table had had to wait for almost half an hour for fariq to come. bla3, bla3, we watched the man utd vs liverpool game. the game was played in anfield. thanx to goals from wes brown (o.g) n babel, the KOP kills the little devils 2-1. man utd goal scored by tevez. so we lepak2 again until the halftyme of arsenal vs blackburn rovers. we then decided to go to hartamas. me, que n faisal, sampai dulu n unluckily, it was full there. saw dek wan n rafi, n their frens. so tego2 n decided to go to rasta. so rasta here we come! smpi2, lepak2, watch the chelsea vs man city game. robinho scored his debut goal for the citizens thanx to a freekick deflected off the wall by john obi mikel. unluckily his debut goals means nutting as carvalho, lampard, n anelka, scored for THE BLUES making the scoreline 3-1. i had my sahur there eating lamb chop n iced tea o' . damn the lamb chop cost me RM24. luckily cutting2 ngan faisal so he payed rm10. ahha. then we're off to lalaland. i mean home sweet home. dat's all guys. till then. ciao~

0 comments: