CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 6, 2008

updated.....at last.

it's been awhile, or can i say it's been long since i last update my blog. so here goes friends n readers.

i been having my holidays until the raya came. so
of to kampung. nutting much to say during my hols. days being waste with my frens. lepak2 typical irsyad. with the same faces of razi, fariq, faisal, met azwan, owh que, mayo, juai, raje n some others which im sori if i didn't mention ur name. not really a waste since we 'discuss' a lot of thing. yeah a hell lot!! n most of it tak abes crite coz razi potong with his lawak bodo. kemak lah kaw razi! so here goes raye my fren. raye went not really well for me. ramai sedare mare tak blk due to bz kott. tp on my father side we goes here n there. had a gathering. jumpe sdare jauh yg cun. apekan daye. tgk je lah. ahahahaha. so bla3 bla3 bebel2. blk ke rumah. btw i left my bantal peluk kat kg. babi lah!. luckily i had my luvly cousin yg i sgt syg jage it. ahha. the first thing i did when smpi rumah is texting ' weeiii lepak mane wei??' but fariq did not reply. babi. suddenly razi msged 'nz jom wei' n fariq msged ' akoo br lepas amek razi, nz wei'. so i msged faisal ' nz wei' n beramai lah kite memenuhkan nz. there was fariq, razi, que, me n faisal. watching man utd won against bolton or boston as wut did blabla said 2-0. goals scored by brown n wayne 'wazza' rooney. then borak2 n rajer came. biasa lah borak kami diselangi lawak bodo razi. we had fun n we chiowed at 4 am. blk umah fm dan tdo. cant wait for the nx day!


the nx day, as i planned a week ago. nak blk miat! but b4 dat is my fun tyme with my luvly, iera. so we went ou. watch kami the muvie.
thanx go
d the muvie is oke n my answers to the series yg tersangkut itu terjawab. jalan2 kejap, n iera intention is to buy a gift for her fren tp ta jd at last coz tak taw nak beli ape. so we went rasta after dat. lepak2 jap. iera keep telling me to quit smoking but hell no oke. sori iera. ape2 pon i still love u oke. so borak2 jap n off back to kepong. had to stop since iera's sis wanted iera to buy food for her. berenti n she bought sumting. tomyam n dgg merah kot. so on the way back, iera ask me to stop sumwhere for us to borak. so we borak2 n borak2 until sumting happen. hahaha. siyesly iera freaked out! me too lah. but they didnt notice us kot so fuck them off. continue borak2 until i break the ice. bla bla bla. she had to go home. i send her home n im off to miat. the journey back to umah sewa was the happiest n he shortest back home journey ive ever been. :D

got class. bgn awal. class. ponteng mandarin. tgk eagle eye. chat ngan razi,blogging n im here. ciao~

to razi - ko mmg masuk air tp ko mmg seronok b
erborak. thanx god u r my fren. i put ur name here oke. puas atie kan?
to gocoh - akoo pon dah tulis name kaw.
to nadiah faten - ur day will come oke beb.

p/s : siyesly many things happens during my 3 weeks break. i bought a new fon, lots of lepaking n laughing. n many more. sad is there too coz my sis had to go back to japan. n all. but no use for me to keep mumbling since korang tak amek kesa
pon kan. i juz wrote ape yg terlintas. after all, this is my fucking blog!


this is fakhira aqila bt azahar
iera
she's not that hot
she's not that thin
she's not that preety
she's not perfect
coz everybody's not perfect
but on 05/10/2008
im officially her boyfriend
i love u so much syg!



0 comments: