CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 20, 2008

hopeless, useless, pennyless?

today was i dunno. iera took her results. she was damn mewdy. n i was bz. i cant be there for her. am i hopeless n useless? she needs me tp im bz, mcm mane kan. damn la! then i failed my oral. huhu. ptg ade test mandarin. oke lah setelah sum meniru session. perbincangan lah. i had my ideas too. so after exam is playing sum rugby. then msged iera. she needed sum money. hadoi she asked for her ex help. n her ex mcm syall. i was pening kpale. luckily i had sum money. i gv it to her. i luv her with all my heart. wut can i do. takkan i na lepas kan die. n now im pennyless. i luv u syg. now she is happy. sumpah i pon seronok. i dunno y im writing dis. but i juz feel like writing it. i seronok when my gf is happy. die bley tdo secara happy jap lg. saye sgt happy even im broke. ciao~

0 comments: