CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 13, 2009

friday the 13th

nutting much to talk bout today.
woke up at 8.30. n readdy for class.
attend class at 9.10. owh im late by 10 mins.
get to sign for attendance.
lect gives out assignments n a little briefing.
pooooffffsss, class is over. isn't that wonderful.
hahahaha. it ended at about 9.45.
so went for eat. owh b4 dat.
a fren of my who drive a converted 1.8 engine satria tried to race with a impreza.
damn that impreza is fast. kena anjing jek. ahaha
so get home after dat n have my sleep.
woke up n after a call from my mum.
'irsyad, kasut kak ude anta da sampai, na amek ke?'
so 3.30 n drove off to my mum's office with pojan.
n during the journey i realise that today is friday the 13th. ahha
get back home. kerek.

owh to my sis.
thanx for the shoes. n keychains to.
i'll upload the pics later guys.
thanx

0 comments: