CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 21, 2009

fakhira aqila = julietku

well guys, actually i dunno y im writing this. but since it's my own blog so i can scribble down anything i like ayte? even if i dunno there's still anyone out there who's still reading my blog. yelah. since my blog is full of crap bout my love story. i juz really love her. that's all. ahaha. anyhow here goes my story.

wut i really liked to write about is randomly written. first i had sum fight with iera couple days back. but to my gracious, i had my frens. after dat stupid fight, i went to rasta n lepak2. there was faisal who was already there. while waiting for the others,(fariq, rajer n chipan), we talked mainly about relationship. we had sum arguments, discussion, n our conclusion is dat, evry relation has their own ups n downs. their own way of problems. since not every person has the same character. but thanx to faisal, he do help me to widen up my thinking. haha. iera do make me go haywire, but i still do love woth all my heart that's all i can say. then after the others had come we started talking bout other stuff. our studies, chipan as an indo, n how fariq n i so jealous of pablo escobar, the so called drug lord. damnnn! we tell each other dat one day, fariq will be selling coke while i'm his hitman. beware guys. haha

the day after dat, or i can say yesterday, i went out with iera. luckily iera come n see me. it's a complicated story but i can say im lucky to see her. so we went to TIME SQUARE, LOT 10, BB PLAZA, PAVILLION, n last stop KLCC. we walked all the way to those places, except from iera college at THE MALL we went to HANG TUAH station by putra lrt. then our walking journey starts. hehe. iera wants KFC like badly so we had it at KLCC then we went to see one of her besties who works at gap kids. asmira is her name. so chit chat chit chat. n we went home. nutting special do happen, but i can say im soooo happy that iera is still mine. owh one more thing is, fulham 2 - 0 man utd. hahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahaha

today nutting to do but woke up n starts blogging. adios!

0 comments: