CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

nothing

I. know. sometimes.
It's gonna rain.
But baby can we make up
Now. cause. I. can't
Sleep through the pain.
(Can't sleep through the pain)


Girl I don't wanna go to bed
(Mad at you)
And I don't want you to go to bed
(Mad at me)
No I don't wanna go to bed
(Mad at you)
And I don't want you to go to bed
(Mad at me)
Ohh noo noo


my weekends doesnt go dat smooth.
sabtu ade game ragbi n sgt lah penat
promise to had dinner with my syg but sumting happen.
mmg sgt lah piss off.
so lepak rasta ngan faisal n fariq
then blk tdo

then nx day spent the almost the whole day b4 blk miat kat rumah iera.
iera buat kenduri doa selamat.
so pg bc yassin makan lepak2.
happy2.
then blk.
not much to talk act but

lately i've been fond to listen to music
dan menghayati lyrics nya.
so here is the song mad by ne-yo


Oh baby this love ain't gon be perfect.
(Perfect, perfect, ohh ohh)
And just how good it's gonna be
We can fuss and we can fight
Long as everythings all right between us...
Before we go to sleep.

Baby we're gonna be happy.




p/s ; syg, thanx for being mine. i love u with all my heart
- romeo <3

1 comments:

naJu' said...

sweet dowh kau irsyad..4tahun kwn aku xtau kau swet cmni..hahaha